Certification ISO 9001
ISO 9001 is an international standard related to quality management, applicable to any organization from all types of business sectors and activities.
ISO 9001 Certification is based on eight quality management principles, which are all fundamental to good business practices:
- Customer focus ISO 9001 requirements
- Involvement of people ISO 9001 Accreditation
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Continual improvement ISO 9001 Training
- Fact based decision-making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
In order to issue a certificate of compliance with ST RK ISO 9001-2016, please contact with us.
The condition for certification is the availability in the organization of a documented and implemented quality management system in accordance with the requirements of ST RK ISO 9001-2016.
- To submit the Application and sigh the Contract for QMS certification;
- To submit the QMS documentation of the organization to LLP "TelSet";
- To analyses the set of ISM documents submitted by the organization for completeness and compliance with the requirements of ST RK ISO 9001-2016;
- To issue the conclusion based on the analysis of QMS documents;
- To carry out the certification audit on-site for compliance with QMS;
- To make a conclusion on the results of the audit;
- To carry out corrections (in necessary);
- To issue the Certificates of conformity in the GTSR of the Republic of Kazakhstan for a period of three years;
- To run inspection of the ISM (twice during the validity of the certificate of compliance).
Certification audit and inspection control are carried out with a visit to the enterprise both in the office and on-site where in accordance with the declared scope of certification.
What validity period of the certificate of compliance for the management system
Certificate of conformity of the management system of ST RK ISO 9001-2016 is valid for three years.
At the end of this period, the organization has the right to recertify.
Inspection control is carried out during the period of validity of the Certificate not less than once a year.
What is the QMS annual inspection control
Inspection control is carried out during the period of validity of the Certificate not less than once a year. The first inspection control is carried out not later than 12 months after the certification audit. Certified client may the Contract for inspection control at any time terminate while its certificate will be canceled..
Also, the purpose of the inspection control is an intermediate audit of the company to confirm the compliance of the quality management system of this organization with the requirements of ST RK ISO 9001-2016.
What are the benefits of implementing a quality management system
- Increase the effectiveness of internal processes of the organization;
- Reduce costs by increasing productivity, improving the quality of products, providing services and reducing the level of defectiveness;
- Continuous improvement of the organization's processes through the identification and elimination of losses in the performance of activities;
- Improvement of internal communications, mechanism for planning and distribution of material resources;
- Increase customer satisfaction by meeting their requirements;
- Continuous improvement of the organization through modern quality management tools;
- Increase staff motivation through transparency and clarity of functional duties;
- Priority in obtaining state orders;
- Advantage in tenders and competitions;
- Advantages for lending and obtaining investments;
- Advantage for product certification;
- Creating a positive and progressive image of the organization.